Emily L. Hart Fine Arts Scholarship Fund
CLICK ON “HOME” AT THE TOP OF THE PAGE TO SEE THE DEADLINE FOR THIS AND ALL SCHOLARSHIPS THROUGH COLUMBIA BASIN FOUNDATION!
This scholarship is in memory of Emily L. Hart, her unfailing spirit and exceptional accomplishments. Emily touched many lives in the area and throughout the state as she weathered the effects of cystic fibrosis. She leaves a legacy of her passion for life that was evident in everything she was involved in.
- Graduating Senior from Connell High School.
- Involved in the fine arts program at Connell High School for a minimum of three years (band, choir, art or drama).
- Going to an accredited four year college or university and working towards a bachelor's degree.
- Must have excelled academically in high school.
- Financial need is a determining factor.
- Scholarship award is $2,000 payable in $500 increments each fall for four consecutive years. To remain eligible for the scholarship, students must maintain good academic standing.