Pat Flannery "Principal’s Award" Scholarship
CLICK ON “HOME” AT THE TOP OF THE PAGE TO SEE THE DEADLINE FOR THIS AND ALL SCHOLARSHIPS THROUGH COLUMBIA BASIN FOUNDATION!
The “Principal’s Award” was established by Pat Flannery, retired Ephrata Middle School Principal. It is given annually to two EMS Applicants who have shown improvement in attitude, behavior and achievement. These winners naturally fit the criteria for this scholarship and are encouraged to apply. This fund was created by members of the Ephrata School District as a retirement gift to Principal Pat Flannery.
- Applicant must be a current graduating senior of Ephrata High School who previously attended Ephrata Middle School
- Applicant must be enrolled in any institution of higher learning (technical college, junior college, or four-year university)
- Applicant must have shown improvement in attitude, behavior and achievement during middle and/or high schools
- Applicant must provide two letters of recommendation from middle school or high school staff addressing improvements
- Applicant must provide a one-page essay addressing improvements and goals for the future