Samantha Webb Scholarship
CLICK ON “HOME” AT THE TOP OF THE PAGE TO SEE THE DEADLINE FOR THIS AND ALL SCHOLARSHIPS THROUGH COLUMBIA BASIN FOUNDATION!
This fund was established in honor of Samantha Webb who brought sunshine to all who knew her.
- Applicant must be a current graduating senior of Ephrata High School or previous recipient the year prior attending college.
- Prefer students who are planning to study the arts (drama, music, fine arts or related field). Applicants with outstanding talents and determination in other areas, particularly the medical field, will be considered.
- Applicant must have a minimum 3.0 grade point average.
- Applicant must provide two letters of recommendation, one from a counselor or teacher at Ephrata High School and one from an adult not connected with the high school.
- Applicant must provide a personal statement addressing his/her extracurricular activities during high school (including athletics, work, church or community service), honors received, plans for college and determination to succeed in his/her chosen field.
- Financial need may be considered.