Anonymous Donor Scholarship
CLICK ON “HOME” AT THE TOP OF THE PAGE TO SEE THE DEADLINE FOR THIS AND ALL SCHOLARSHIPS THROUGH COLUMBIA BASIN FOUNDATION!
This fund was established with an anonymous donation. A scholarship will be awarded to one student from Ephrata, Moses Lake or Soap Lake High Schools. Seniors from those three schools are encouraged to apply.
- Applicant must be a current graduating senior of either Ephrata, Moses Lake or Soap Lake High Schools.
- Applicant must have a minimum 3.5 gpa and provide a transcript.
- Applicant must demonstrate need for financial assistance.
- Applicant must be enrolled in any institution of higher learning (technical college, junior college, or four-year university)
- Applicant must provide two letters of recommendation, one from a counselor or teacher at their high school and one from an adult not connected with the high school.
- Applicant must provide a personal statement addressing their extracurricular activities during high school (including athletics, work, church, or community service, etc.), honors received, plans for college and applicant's determination to succeed in their chosen field.