Torry L. & Garrett L. Tarrant Memorial Scholarship
CLICK ON “HOME” AT THE TOP OF THE PAGE TO SEE THE DEADLINE FOR THIS AND ALL SCHOLARSHIPS THROUGH COLUMBIA BASIN FOUNDATION!
This fund was started by the family of Torry Lynn and Garrett Lynn Tarrant in the memory of their loved ones. It is available only to students enrolling in an approved EMT Paramedic course of instruction.
- In your essay included on the application, describe why you chose to do EMT training and what your plans are after you receive your EMT Certificate. (Page three of the application asks the applicant to describe their plans and goals. Your information regarding the above should be described instead of the requested information.)
- Must be continuing his/her education by enrolling in an approved EMT Paramedic course of instruction
- Must be a graduate of Ephrata or Moses Lake High School with an accumulated grade point average of 2.5 or higher
- Must demonstrate he/she has been a good citizen
- Must demonstrate an above average effort in school.