Columbia Colstor Scholarship Fund
CLICK ON “HOME” AT THE TOP OF THE PAGE TO SEE THE DEADLINE FOR THIS AND ALL SCHOLARSHIPS THROUGH COLUMBIA BASIN FOUNDATION!
This fund assists dependents of Columbia Colstor employees ONLY with funding for higher education.
- Applicants are restricted to dependents of Columbia Colstor employees. Said employees must have been employed with Columbia Colstor for a period of at least three years at the time of the scholarship deadline of any given year.
- Applicants must have an accumulated 2.5 or higher grade point average
- Applicants can be graduating high school seniors, former high school graduates, or those with a General Education Diploma (GED).
- Applicants can be going on to any accredited institution of higher learning.
- Teacher recommendations will be considered for evaluating potential grantees.
- Applicants must show financial need.