Deputy John Bernard Memorial Scholarship Fund
CLICK ON “HOME” AT THE TOP OF THE PAGE TO SEE THE DEADLINE FOR THIS AND ALL SCHOLARSHIPS THROUGH COLUMBIA BASIN FOUNDATION!
This scholarship was created by the family of Deputy John Bernard of the Grant County Sheriff's Office, Ephrata, Washington, to honor his service and dedication to the people he served. Deputy Bernard was killed in the line of duty in January 2010.
- Applicants must be a senior graduating from any Grant County high school, including Lake Roosevelt High School which serves students from Grant County.
- Applicants must have an accumulated 3.0 or higher grade point average
- Applicants can be attending any accredited institution of higher learning.
- Applicants must be pursuing a career in law enforcement and working towards a degree in a field relating to law enforcement; i.e., criminal justice, etc.
- Applicants must have a record of volunteerism and/or working.