REC Silicon Scholarship Fund
CLICK ON “HOME” AT THE TOP OF THE PAGE TO SEE THE DEADLINE FOR THIS AND ALL SCHOLARSHIPS THROUGH COLUMBIA BASIN FOUNDATION!
This scholarship is available to any high school student who will be graduating from a Grant County High School, including Lake Roosevelt High School which serves the Grand Coulee Dam area, and going on to a university or college to study chemical or mechanical engineering or business administration or finance/accounting. It is also available to students who are currently in the process of completing their two year general university requirements prior to entering their major field of study.
- High School graduating seniors from Grant County or students who previously graduated from a Grant County high school who are in the process of completing their two year general university requirements prior to entering their major field of study.
- B.S. or B.A. candidate
- Curriculum or major field of study: First choice – Chemical or Mechanical Engineering. Second choice – Business Administration or Finance/Accounting
- Minimum Cumulative GPA 3.30
- Students must attend a four year university or an institution of higher learning
- Must be a graduate or a past graduate of a high school located in Grant County, Washington.